Monday 11 November 2013

on flow

cut me deep with carnal knowledge,
tear my wounds, old and new
to find the vein of ashes i contain.
spill them on this page.

channel whatever thunderbolt it takes
to have me shaking with the rapture,
dancing above my earthly bonds
and gravity as my nightgown drips
with the extend of my levitation.

take the particular difficulties i face,
spike their dismembered heads
then mount them around our perimeter.
make me a cautionary tale.

follow the trail and find me silent,
fill me with your tindersticks for kindling
then strike the match that sparks the rage
that takes on this whole damn catastrophe.

any muse would choose me but i want you 
with your wicked knowledge and gothic inclinations.
we have a smoldering love, a fire that tends
itself as i feed the wolves and howl for your attention.

i am braver than you think,
i am as weak as you leave me,
i am as putty,
i am yours, take me.




1 comment: